The Politics of Public Sector Reform : From Thatcher to the Coalition Paperback / softback
by M. Burton
The first comprehensive 'bird's eye' account of public sector reform supported by references from over 400 official sources, this book is an invaluable guide to all those in the public, private and voluntary sectors grappling with the twin challenges of managing public spending austerity and the pressure in response to transform public services.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 276 pages, VI, 276 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/06/2013
- Category: Social services & welfare, criminology
- ISBN: 9780230363656
- Hardback from £61.05
- PDF from £46.75