Applied Hydraulic Transients, 3rd Edition covers hydraulic transients in a comprehensive and systematic manner from introduction to advanced level and presents various methods of analysis for computer solution.
The book is suitable as a textbook for senior-level undergraduate and graduate students as well as a reference for practicing engineers and researchers.
The field of application of the book is very broad and diverse and covers areas such as hydroelectric projects, pumped storage schemes, water-supply systems, cooling-water systems, oil pipelines and industrial piping systems.
A strong emphasis is given to practical applications: several case studies, problems of applied nature, and design criteria are included.
This will help the design engineers and introduce the students to real-life projects.
Up-to-date references are included at the end of each chapter.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 583 pages, 21 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, color; 212 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 24/09/2013
- Category: Technical design
- ISBN: 9781461485377
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69