Social Trust, Anarchy, and International Conflict Hardback
by M. Jasinski
Challenges the democratic peace and diversionary war theories by emphasizing the importance of social trust, its origin as a by-product of effective governance exercised by strong states, and influence on international conflict.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 200 pages, VII, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/03/2011
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230113176
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £56.15