Ethnic, Racial and Religious Inequalities : The Perils of Subjectivity Hardback
by M. Macey
Part of the Migration, Minorities and Citizenship series
This book challenges some of the most basic assumptions underpinning the growing interest in religion, including: that religion is increasing and secularisation is decreasing and that religion is the main component of identity for all minority ethnic people.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2010
- Category: Religious issues & debates
- ISBN: 9780230247635
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £55.35