Transatlantic Broadway : The Infrastructural Politics of Global Performance Hardback
Part of the Transnational Theatre Histories series
Transatlantic Broadway traces the infrastructural networks and technological advances that supported the globalization of popular entertainment in the pre-World War I period, with a specific focus on the production and performance of Broadway as physical space, dream factory, and glorious machine.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XIX, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/03/2015
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137437341
- Paperback / softback from £45.85