Drug Use and Social Change : The Distortion of History Hardback
by M. Shiner
This book locates the rise of illicit drug use within the historical development of late industrial society and challenges the prevailing view.
Highlighting key areas of continuity and the on-going value of classic criminological theory, it is argued that recent trends do not constitute the radical departure that is often supposed.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 238 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/06/2009
- Category: Drug & substance abuse: social aspects
- ISBN: 9780230222724
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.05