British Political History, 1867-2001 : Democracy and Decline EPUB
This third edition of British Political History, 1867-2001 is an accessible summary of major political developments in British history over the last 140 years.
Analyzing the changing nature of British society and Britain's role on the world stage, Malcolm Pearce and Geoffrey Stewart also outline the growth of democracy and the growth in the power of the state against a background of party politics.
New coverage includes:
- domestic affairs from 1992 to 2001
- John Major's Government
- the creation of 'New' Labour and the 'Third Way'
- Blair's first ministry
- developments in Northern Ireland from 1995 through the Easter Peace Deal into 2001
- the 2001 General Election results and implications.
Students of British politics and history will find this the perfect resource for their studies.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 696 pages
- Publisher: Taylor and Francis
- Publication Date: 13/09/2013
- Category: Humamities
- ISBN: 9781136453601
- PDF from £24.74