Sex, Money, Happiness, and Death : The Quest for Authenticity Paperback / softback
Part of the INSEAD Business Press series
The four main tenets of life are explored in this unique new book that examines the issues that touch each executive, or for that matter, people in general.
Based on his experiences as a psychoanalyst, professor and leadership coach, the author explores how 'Sex, Money, Happiness and Death' affect our work and our lives in general.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 239 pages, XXII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/05/2009
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781137559555