Environmental Sustainability in Transatlantic Perspective : A Multidisciplinary Approach Hardback
Part of the Energy, Climate and the Environment series
Experts from business, academia, governmental agencies and non-profit think tanks to form a transnational and multi-disciplinary perspectives on the combined challenges of environmental sustainability and energy security in the United States and Germany.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XVII, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/09/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9781137334473
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £57.69