Step-by-step instructions for techniques to make wooden puzzles and works of art with a scroll saw, and over 80 color photos that clearly illustrate the tool and techniques.
Scroll saw components and features are discussed to familiarize readers before the projects begin.
Techniques include cutting patterns, making templates, cutting different materials, cutting names, fretwork, shadow box effects, bevel cutting, and veneer-marquetry.
Valuable tips on blade life, wood burning, specific woods, and trouble shooting techniques.
Anyone interested in scroll saw art will want this valuable reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 83 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/12/2009
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780764333774