The Mountain Guide Manual : The Comprehensive Reference--From Belaying to Rope Systems and Self-Rescue Paperback / softback
Written by the International Federation of Mountain Guides Association (IFMGA) certified mountain guides Marc Chauvin and Rob Coppolillo, The Mountain Guide Manual is the go-to reference for novice and experienced mountain guides, as well as advanced recreationalists.
Covering everything from rope systems and belaying to advice on group dynamics and rescuing, the manual combines practical how-to instruction with clear graphics, illustrations, and awe-inspiring alpine imagery.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 2 Tables, unspecified; 243 Halftones, color; 2 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/05/2017
- Category: Climbing & mountaineering
- ISBN: 9781493025145
- EPUB from £21.07