Marc Riboud Paperback / softback
by Marc Riboud
Part of the Photofile series
A member of Magnum, Marc Riboud has travelled the world, from Europe to the Middle East and from Vietnam to the United States.
Repelled by violence, indifferent to the pursuit of `events', yet irresistibly drawn by the desire to see, he is a reporter under the spell of life itself.
Whether covering the Cultural Revolution or the Soviet Union before perestroika, he waits for the inner truth to `rise to the surface of things'.
These photographs reveal his intense awareness of the innate power of each image.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 62 photographs in duotone
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/01/2016
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9780500411117