A History of the FTAA : From Hegemony to Fragmentation in the Americas Hardback
Providing a critical account of the collapse of the FTAA negotiations and alterations to power relations in the Americas, this book argues that the collapse was rooted in a "crisis of authority" prompted by growing opposition in the Americas to US leadership and the neo-liberal reforms that had been promoted by Washington since the 1980s.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XIV, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/02/2015
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137412768
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95