Strategic Decisions : The 30 Most Useful Models Paperback / softback
In Strategic Decisions, Planellas and Muni provide an invaluable tool for anyone facing the challenge of taking strategic decisions.
Using their 'circle of strategic decisions' framework, they guide readers smoothly through the decision-making process.
Following this, they present thirty of the most widely used strategic models, including Porter's Five Forces, Ansoff's Matrix, Blue Ocean Strategy, Open Innovation, and the 8-Step Change Model.
For each model, they demonstrate the content, context, and application, using clear and eye-catching graphics.
This is a must-have book for all M.B.A. students and business managers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 202 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 34 Halftones, black and white; 92 Line drawings, black and
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 19/09/2019
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781108731959
- Hardback from £37.35