The Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Marcia Williams
Hear all about the Stone Age from the great storyteller Sparrow - history like it's never been told before!Join Marcia Williams on a journey to the Stone Age.
Meet the people of Clan Woolly as they learn how to make fire, invent stone tools and turn wild wolves into tame dogs!Packed with jokes, comic illustrations and fascinating facts, this hugely entertaining fictional biography will make you look at the Stone Age in a whole new light!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/05/2020
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781406384017
- Hardback from £9.95
- Paperback / softback from £6.95