Conflict in the Academy : A Study in the Sociology of Intellectuals Hardback
Examining an intramural conflict that erupted within the English Faculty at Cambridge University in the early 1980s, this book develops a theoretical analysis of disputes as they unfold within the academy and explores the broader historical shifts within Higher Education and how these related to developments in Continental Europe.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 96 pages, VIII, 96 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/04/2015
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9781137521286
- Paperback / softback from £43.65