Slow cookers are one of the most popular and versatile appliances today.
In a slow cooker, food can cook for 8-10 hours unattended perfect for busy couples and families.
In "Slow Cooking", bestselling author and one of Australia's leading and best-loved cooking legends, Margaret Fulton, shares her favourite collection of slow cooker recipes.
Included are classic and hearty stews and casseroles, as well as soups, mains beef, chicken, pork, fish and of course, delectable desserts, bread, cakes and jams.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, colour photographs
- Publisher: New Holland Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: TV / celebrity chef cookbooks
- ISBN: 9781742571553
- Paperback / softback from £10.99