Textbook of Head and Neck Pathology : Volume 1: Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx Hardback
The first of a multi-volume set, this textbook covers sinonasal and nasopharyngeal pathology.
An ideal sign-out resource for head and neck pathology, it includes anatomy, staging, diagnostic, and prognostic information.
Richly illustrated and well-structured, the easily accessible format includes glossaries, boxes of key points, and self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter. Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx: Textbook of Head and Neck Pathology: Volume 1 is aimed at trainees and practicing pathologists worldwide, and will also be of interest to oral pathologists and oral pathology trainees.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 168 pages, 389 Tables, color; 120 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 168 p
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 19/11/2016
- Category: Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- ISBN: 9783319333212
- Paperback / softback from £59.99
- PDF from £50.99