Trees of Britain and Europe Paperback / softback
Part of the Black's Nature Guides series
This indispensable guide to the Trees of Britain and Europe is part of the new Black's Nature Guide series.
Over 350 species of tree are covered, each beautifully illustrated with detailed paintings and clear photographs.
The images not only show you what the tree looks like in its habitat, but also focus in on specific features such as the leaves to aid identification.
Clear and concise information is provided, such as when the tree is in flower, the approximate leaf size and preferred habitat.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 27/05/2008
- Category: Trees, wildflowers & plants
- ISBN: 9781408101520