Welcome to Too Much - where the women are strong-willed and the men are handsome yet shiftless.
Ever since Mary Dell Templeton and her twin sister Lydia Dale were children, their Aunt Velvet warned them away from local boys.
But the females in Mary Dell's family have two traits in common - superior sewing skills and a fatal weakness for men.
Tall, smart and sassy, Mary Dell is determined to one day turn her love of sewing into a business.
Meanwhile, she'll settle for raising babies with her new husband, Donny.
Finally, Mary Dell gets the son she always wanted - a child as different as he is wonderful. And slowly Mary Dell begins to piece together a life that, like the colourful quilts she creates, will prove vibrant, rich and absolutely unforgettable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages
- Publisher: Kensington Publishing
- Publication Date: 26/04/2013
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780758269294
- EPUB from £4.78
- Paperback / softback from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.49