What's New about the "New" Immigration? : Traditions and Transformations in the United States since 1965 Hardback
Edited by Peter D. Stachura
Historians commonly point to the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act as the inception of a new chapter in the story of American immigration.
This wide-ranging interdisciplinary volume brings together scholars from varied disciplines to consider what is genuinely new about this period.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 306 pages, X, 306 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2014
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781137483867
- Paperback / softback from £49.85
- PDF from £59.50