Gender and Crime : A Human Rights Approach PDF
Part of the Key Approaches to Criminology series
This book is a comprehensive and critical introduction to the field of gender and crime, re-thinking the key themes and debates within ahuman rights framework.
Integrating empirical, theoretical and policy-related material, thisÂ Second EditionÂ has been significantly updated, and now includes;
- Full consideration of the 2010-2015 Coalition Government and its effect on gender and crime within England and Wales
- A new chapter relating criminological theory to gender and crime
- A new chapter discussing the history of gender and crime
- A new chapter analysing contemporary issues in gender and crime in a globalised world
- Fully updated learning features including; Chapter Overviews, Key Words, Study Questions, Chapter Summaries, Key Further Readings and a Glossary.
Gender and Crime: A Human Rights ApproachÂ is essential reading for students studying criminology, sociology, social policy and gender studies.
- Paperback / softback from £29.05
- Hardback from £84.59
- EPUB from £23.79