The jobs of tomorrow : technology, productivity, and prosperity in Latin America and the Caribbean Paperback / softback
Part of the Directions in development series
This book summarises new research on the impact of digital technology adoption on lower-skilled workers.
Country studies on Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico find inclusive growth due to theincreased productivity and the resulting output effects on lower-skilled jobs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, col. figs, tables
- Publisher: World Bank Publications
- Publication Date: 30/03/2018
- Category: Impact of science & technology on society
- ISBN: 9781464812224