Minds on Fire : How Role-Immersion Games Transform College Paperback / softback
Why are so many students intellectually disengaged?
Mark Carnes says it is because students are so deeply absorbed in competitive social play.
He shows how month-long role-immersion games in the curriculum can channel those competitive impulses into transformative learning experiences, and how bricks-and-mortar colleges can set young minds on fire.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 1 line illustration, 2 tables
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Publication Date: 30/03/2018
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9780674984097
- Hardback from £18.75
- EPUB from £16.76