Doing Research in Business and Management Paperback / softback
Doing Research in Business and Management brings the theory and techniques of research methods to life and covers all of the areas of research, from a review of secondary data or literature, or writing a research proposal, to completing an entire research project.
The concise and easy-to-read style combined with clear tables and diagrams makes it highly accessible. 'Definition' boxes explain key terms and 'Research in practice' boxes show how the research is used in real life, making this the book you need to successfully complete your project.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 26/09/2017
- Category: Business & management: study & revision guides
- ISBN: 9781292133522
- Paperback / softback from £20.95
- Hardback from £68.45