Robot Dog Hardback
by Mark Oliver
Part of the Ready Steady Read series
The robot dogs roll out of the factory and are delivered to owners who play with them and love them and care for them.
The dogs are very happy because all dogs, even robot dogs, want an owner.
But one of these dogs dents his ear while on the conveyor belt and ends up in the junkyard.
What can he do?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Little Tiger Press Group
- Publication Date: 04/05/2009
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781845068806
- Paperback / softback from £3.95
- Hardback from £8.95