Extreme Alpinism : Climbing Light, Fast & High Paperback / softback
For accomplished climbers who want to take it to the next level, this is the book for you.
Mark Twight provides expert advice on how to approach the world''s most demanding routes.
He covers training for psychological fitness and gives tips on clothing.'
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 60 colour photographs
- Publisher: Mountaineers Books
- Publication Date: 01/10/1999
- Category: Climbing & mountaineering
- ISBN: 9780898866544
- EPUB from £15.95