The Meaning of Friendship Paperback / softback
by Mark Vernon
Mark Vernon offers penetrating insights on the idea of friendship, using philosophy and modern culture to ask about friendship and sex, work, politics and spirituality.
He also explores how notions of friendship may or may not be changing because of the internet, and looks at the psychology of friendship.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 279 pages, X, 279 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/04/2010
- Category: Popular philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230242883
- PDF from £25.49