Sociology of Deviant Behavior Hardback
This text has been the market leader for more than 40 years.
It continues its popularity due to its thorough updating of data, facts, and figures while retaining the basic focus on solid research findings through a sociological point of view.
Designed to appeal to today's students, the 12th edition examines topics with relevance for today - cultural and social reactions to deviance; the growing interest in white-collar and corporate crime; and the importance of the Internet and computer communications in changing views on deviance in modern life.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 688 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
- Publication Date: 20/08/2003
- Category: Sociology & anthropology
- ISBN: 9780534619473
- Hardback from £56.59
- Paperback / softback from £54.79