Hen and the Art of Chicken Maintenance Paperback / softback
Owning chickens is becoming the latest in metropolitan chic, proving that you don't need to be a farmer to raise poultry.
This book chronicles both the pleasures and the myriad pitfalls of chicken-keeping.
Written from first-hand experience, this is a quirky introduction to the feather-clad soap opera primal urges, pecking order rituals, gender-bending and huge vet bills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 30 line drawings
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 01/09/2003
- Category: Animal husbandry
- ISBN: 9781843304142
- Paperback / softback from £7.95
- Hardback from £9.55