Mandela : A Biography Paperback / softback
Fully revised and updated, in a biography the Sunday Timesdescribed as 'a fitting epitaph to an extraordinary career', Martin Meredith details the life of Nelson Mandela, one of the most admired political figures of the twentieth century.
It was his leadership and moral courage above all that helped to deliver a peaceful end to apartheid in South Africa after years of racial division and violence and to establish a fledgling democracy there.
Now Meredith has revisited and significantly updated his biography to incorporate the reaction to his death, as well as giving perspective and hindsight on the man and his legacy and to examine how far his hopes for the new South Africa have been realised.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 672 pages, 16pp b-w plates
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2013
- Category: Biography: historical, political & military
- ISBN: 9781847399328
- EPUB from £8.49
- Paperback / softback from £11.85