Festivals of Laos Paperback / softback
Laos is a land of festivals. Every village, every temple, and every ethnic minority not only holds its own special festivals but joins the wider Lao community in celebrating the national ones as well.
This book explores the most important festivals of Laos and offers a rare and fascinating glimpse into the spiritual and communal life of the Lao people.
Written and photographed by experts in Lao history, society, and culture, Festivals of Laos is a wonderful combination of insightful narrative and stunning photography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 200 color illus.
- Publisher: Silkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Publication Date: 07/05/2010
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9789749511848