Consumer Nation: The True Cost of Technology Paperback / softback
by Mary Colson
Part of the Consumer Nation series
Who makes the technology we use every day in school and at home?
What are the working conditions like for people who form part of the supply chain for the world's technology industry?
This book looks at the impact our use of technology has on our lives and on the environment and asks how we can improve our lives and those of others with the things we buy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Full-colour photographs and artwork throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 10/04/2014
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283311