Consumer Nation: The True Cost of Toys Paperback / softback
by Mary Colson
Part of the Consumer Nation series
Who makes the toys children play with every day in school and at home?
What are the working conditions like for people who form part of the supply chain for the world's toy industry?
This book looks at the impact our purchase of toys has on our lives and on the environment and asks how we can improve our lives and those of others with the things we buy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Full-colour photographs and artwork throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 05/05/2014
- Category: Social issues: environment & green issues (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283458