Distance Relationships : Intimacy and Emotions Amongst Academics and Their Partners in Dual-Locations Hardback
by MARY HOLMES
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
Drawing on interviews with UK couples in distance relationships, this book seeks to explain, evaluate and advance sociological debates about intimate life.
It provides a rich and human perspective on how bodies, emotions and connections to others are key in maintaining intimate relationships.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, X, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/08/2014
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781137003867
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69