Race, Gender, and Leadership in Nonprofit Organizations Hardback
This volume centers on the lives and experiences of female and African American leaders of foundations and nonprofits.
Contributors to the volume examine race and gender as constructs and provide a theoretical background for understanding their effect on the psycho-social development of the individuals.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 182 pages, XV, 182 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/11/2011
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230120396
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £52.99