Physics of Neutrinos : And Application to Astrophysics Hardback
Part of the Theoretical and Mathematical Physics series
This useful text provides a survey of the current state of research into the physics of neutrinos.
It gives a global view of the areas of physics in which neutrinos play important roles, including astrophysics and cosmology.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 593 pages, 64 Tables, black and white; XII, 593 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 25/06/2003
- Category: Particle & high-energy physics
- ISBN: 9783540438007
- Paperback / softback from £81.45
- PDF from £84.58