Sarah Morris : 1972 Paperback / softback
This artist's book presents "1972," a film by British-American artist Sarah Morris that depicts the Federal Republic of Germany at the time of the 1972 Munich Olympics.
According to Diedrich Diederichsen, Morris' oeuvre works out the "fundamental and paradoxical condition characteristic of a semiotic capitalism... "
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 32 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Ver
- Publication Date: 04/06/2008
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9783865604606