Modeling Dynamic Economic Systems Hardback
Part of the Modeling Dynamic Systems series
This book explores the dynamic processes in economic systems, concentrating on the extraction and use of the natural resources required to meet economic needs.
Sections cover methods for dynamic modeling in economics, microeconomic models of firms, modeling optimal use of both nonrenewable and renewable resources, and chaos in economic models.
This book does not require a substantial background in mathematics or computer science.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 326 pages, XVII, 326 p. 244 illus., 205 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 09/02/2012
- Category: Economic systems & structures
- ISBN: 9781461422082
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £51.69