Toward a New Social Contract : Taking on Distributional Tensions in Europe and Central Asia Paperback / softback
Part of the Europe and Central Asia studies series
This report identifies and provides a detailed assessment of inequality between generations, workers, regions that are fueling perceptions of unfairness and eroding the social contract.
It illustrates how current policies and institutions are not equipped to deal with these distributional tensions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 245 pages, col. maps, col. figs, tables
- Publisher: World Bank Publications
- Publication Date: 30/11/2018
- Category: Society & culture: general
- ISBN: 9781464813535