Video Surveillance for Sensor Platforms : Algorithms and Architectures Hardback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering series
This book introduces resource aware image decomposition, registration, fusion, object detection and tracking algorithms along with their applications in security, monitoring and integration in 3rd Generation Surveillance Systems.
All algorithms are evaluated through experimental and simulation results and a parallel and pipelined efficient architecture for implementing the algorithms is described.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, 27 Tables, black and white; 47 Illustrations, color; 42 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 22/10/2013
- Category: Electronics engineering
- ISBN: 9781461418566
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45