The Ten-Year Nap Paperback / softback
by Meg Wolitzer
For a group of four New York friends, the past ten years have been defined by marriage and motherhood.
Educated to believe that they and their generation would conquer the world, they nonetheless left high-powered jobs to stay at home with their babies.
What was intended as a temporary time-out has turned into a decade.
Now at forty, with their kids growing up, Amy, Jill, Roberta and Karen wake up to a life and a future that is not what they intended.
Illicit affairs, money problems, issues with children and husbands all rear their heads, and the friends wonder if it's time for a change...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/07/2009
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099523482
- eAudiobook MP3 from £20.96