Dashing Dragonflies Paperback / softback
Part of the Insect Explorer series
What makes a dragonfly a dragonfly? What are some the most common and interesting dragonflies from around the world?
This book teaches readers all about dragonflies, while highlighting some specific dragonfly families and groups.
In this fascinating book you can also learn about key scientific themes such as classification, animal behaviour and life cycles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 20 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/03/2020
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474770668
- PDF from £3.15
- Hardback from £10.99