Creative Writer's Handbook Paperback / softback
The latest in our creative writing series is a colourful and engaging reference book, rather than a write-in book, designed to appeal to creative writers from age 9 to 99.
The book is divided into sections covering different aspects of the writing process - coming up with ideas, planning, punctuation and grammar - as well as advice on different forms of writing, including stories, blogs, non-fiction and poetry.
Throughout, there are helpful tips and suggestions, internet links and quotations from well known authors to illustrate different writing techniques Illustrations: Full colour throughout
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2017
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9781474922494