In This Together : Teachers' Experiences with Transnational, Telecollaborative Language Learning Projects Paperback / softback
Edited by Melinda Ann Dooly Owenby, Robert O'Dowd
Part of the Telecollaboration in Education series
This book provides a nexus between research and practice through teachers' narratives of their experiences with telecollaboration.
The book begins with a chapter outlining the pedagogical and theoretical underpinnings of telecollaboration (also known as Virtual Exchange), followed by eight chapters that explain telecollaborative project design, materials and activities as well as frank discussions of obstacles met and resolved during the project implementation.
The projects described in the volume serve as excellent examples for any teacher or education stakeholder interested in setting up their own telecollaborative exchange.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, 35 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissensc
- Publication Date: 25/06/2018
- Category: Educational equipment & technology, computer-aided learning (CAL)
- ISBN: 9783034335010