Mapping Extreme Right Ideology : An Empirical Geography of the European Extreme Right Hardback
An explanation of variations in the discourses and electoral success of 25 extreme right parties across 17 European political systems.
The book shows how the European extreme right is mapped by the positions of parties and voters on two ideological dimensions, and how the match between these determines electoral success.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, XIII, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2011
- Category: Fascism & Nazism
- ISBN: 9780230581012
- Paperback / softback from £55.35