NGOs, States and Donors : Too Close for Comfort? Paperback / softback
Edited by Michael Edwards, David Hulme
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Since the book was first published, NGOs have continued to rise in prominence, but our concerns have been little redressed.
The new Preface and Afterword to this IPE Classic provide an up to date review of the debates on NGOs and the development sector that consolidate on this argument and look briefly at some of the reactions it has received.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 327 pages, XXXIV, 327 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/09/2013
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137355140