Therapist Stories of Inspiration, Passion, and Renewal : What's Love Got To Do With It? Paperback / softback
Why do you practice psychotherapy? In this exciting volume, some of the field's leading therapists tell true stories which evoke the pleasures, joys, and satisfactions that inspire passion for therapeutic work.
Rather than focusing on the stresses and strains of being a clinician, these dramatic, poignant, wise, sometimes humorous and always soulful stories will help you gain (or regain) hope and excitement, and ultimately inspire a recommitment to a profession that, at its heart and soul, is about helping people.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/08/2012
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9780415500845