Little Frank lives in Pond City, where life among the lilies couldn't be better ... during the day, that is. At night time the pond folk quiver in their slippery skins as slimy bug-eyed monsters emerge from the watery underworld.
One night, their dastardly deeds go too far, and Little Frank decides enough is enough.
Can he stop the creepy crooks once and for all?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Andersen Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/01/2012
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781849392198
- Paperback / softback from £6.65
- Hardback from £9.19
- EPUB from £4.49