The Littlest Dinosaur Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Michael Foreman
A tiny dinosaur is born to a family of rather huge dinosaurs and everyone is mystified about why it is so different.
As the littlest dinosaur grows, it feels left out and at odds with the world of its huge family, until one day its very size is the thing that rescues them all.
A charming tale featuring every toddler's favourite - dinosaurs - with a sweetly told message about being happy being yourself.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, chiefly col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 02/03/2009
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780747589853
- Paperback from £5.09